Gucci Bloom EDT Mini (5ml)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The newest addition to the Gucci Bloom bouquet is a lighter, more luminous interpretation of the original scent that gently encourages women become the truest version of themselves. Developed wholly under the idea of the House’s Creative Director, Alessandro Michele, the fragrance is characterized by a trio of Jasmine Bud extract, Tuberose and Rangoon Creeper. Further enriching the scent, a honeyed sweetness and green citrus facet is captured through the addition of Neroli accord—its delicate freshness and ethereal radiance embody the glowing twist on Bloom’s white floral signature.
- Eau de Toilette
- Key ingredients: Jasmine Buds, Tuberose, Rangoon Creeper
- Top notes: Neroli Accord, Lemon Sfumatrice Essence, Mandarin Essence, Bergamot Essence
- Heart notes: Bloom Accord (Jasmine Buds), Tuberose, Rangoon Creeper, Orange Blossom
- Base notes: Sandalwood accord, Sun Drenched Wood accord, Orris Concrete, Benzoin, Musks
- Packaging: the scent is presented in a frosted and luminous square-shaped pale pink glass bottle decorated with the Toile de Jouy Herbarium House print of leaves, cherry branches and flowers, and framed in black. The emblematic outer packaging is covered in the same pattern and color palette.
- 5ml (box included)